Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU (G17AS00062)
- The Department of the Interior, Geological Survey in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 26, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 12, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance-Esther Martinez Immersion
Previous opportunity: Village Marine Science Outreach
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G17AS00062) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G17AS00060||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, South Florida Caribbean CESU|
|G17AS00063||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|BOR DO 17 N027||Multi-Algorithm Reservoir Sedimentation Estimation|
|USGS 17 FA 0141||Notice of Intent to Award|
|17 556||CyberCorps(R) Scholarship for Service|
|USGS 17 FA 0154||Notice of Intent to Award|
|17 557||Semiconductor Synthetic Biology for Information Processing and Storage Technologies|
|BAA AFRL AFOSR 2017 0003||Boundary Layer Transition Experiment II (BOLT II)|
|G17AS00064||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|G17AS00065||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests|
|P17AS00247||Master Cooperative Agreement|
|P17AS00260||Condition Assessment of and Development of Best Management Practices for The National Mall’s Elm Tree Panels|
|P17AS00264||Science Communication through Mass Media|
|P17AS00265||Special History Study of Rural African Americans for National Capital Region|
|P17AS00267||Implementing the Avian Monitoring Protocol for the National Park Service Units of the National Capital Region Network|
|P17AS00277||NCR Cultural Resources Phase III CR-GIS Spatial Data Development|
|APS 512 17 000002||Brazil Environment Program- Territorial and Environmental Management of Indigenous Lands|
|HHS 2017 ACL CIP ATTA 0223||Assistive Technology Act National Activities: National Assistive Technology Data Analysis and Reporting Assistance|
|P17AS00294||Multiple Properties Documentation Form of Grand Canyon as a Traditional Cultural Property|
|FR RRD 17 002||FY17 Rail Safety Innovations Deserving Exploratory Analysis (IDEA) Co-operative Research Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G17AS00062", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: