Engaging Workers and Civil Society to Strengthen Labor Law Enforcement (NOI ILAB 18 08)
- The Department of Labor, Bureau of International Labor Affairs in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Engaging Workers and Civil Society to Strengthen Labor Law Enforcement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.401.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 08, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 31, 2018 NOTE This is a Notice of Intent. An announcement is not related to this notice. We are not accepting applications at this time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,850,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: CreateAdobeSYN R16.2
Previous opportunity: National Historic Trails University of New Mexico History Graduate Student Internships
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOI ILAB 18 08) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOI ILAB 18 12||Strengthening Government Labor Law Enforcement|
|NOI ILAB 18 07||Empowering Women and Girls in Agricultural Supply Chains in Mexico|
|NOI ILAB 18 09||Reducing Child Labor and Forced Labor in Palm Oil Supply Chains|
|P18AS00312||Interns for Reveg/Wilderness/Mountaineering Rangers at NOCA|
|P18AS00335||Digital Media Intern at Lake Roosevelt National Recreation Area|
|P18AS00334||Dendroecological analysis of trees in the NCRN|
|INLP0042||Distance Learning Digital Course Creation Advisor|
|ETA TEGL NO 18 17||Fiscal Year 2018 Allotments for the Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) Training and Other Activities (TaOA)|
|NPS 18 NERO 0050||PLC Post Mather Graduation|
|FOA ILAB 18 06||The Responsible Recruitment project|
|P18AS00351||Public Health Intern Program (PHIP)|
|P18AS00352||Youth Conservation Corps Trail Restoration at San Juan Island National Historical Park|
|P18AS00359||Yount Adult Trail Maintenance Crew at Mount Rainier National Park|
|FTIF DJI FY17 01||Fiscal Transparency Innovation Fund (FTIF) Grant Opportunity for U.S. Embassy Djibouti|
|NPS 18 NERO 0035||Youth Interns Expand Outreach and Improve Visitor Experience|
|NPS 18 NERO 0055||PLC Cyclic Removal of Encroaching Vegetation at Richmond Hamilton Farm|
|NPS 18 NERO 0058||Youth Perform Cyclic Maintenance on Ruins at ALPO|
|P18AS00377||National Capital Region Cultural Resources GIS Spatial Data|
|ETA WOTC TEGL 21 17 FY2018||Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) Fundng Allotments for Fiscal Year 2018|
|NPS 18 NERO 0069||Provide Historic Preservation Interns at Sandy Hook|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOI ILAB 18 08", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: