National Climate Adaptation Science Center Program (G18AS00036)
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Climate Adaptation Science Center Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.820.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 02, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 21, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $900,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Ethnic Cultural Events at Lowell National Historical Park
Previous opportunity: U.S. Air Quality Capacity Building Fellowship
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G18AS00036) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00390||Develop an American Indian Guide to the Anza Trail|
|P18AS00395||Vegetation Mapping at Organ Pipe Cactus NM|
|P18AS00397||SAMO Youth Leadership Program|
|P18AS00399||Pre-White Nose Syndrome Bat Distribution Study at SOFO parks with Navajo Tribal Involvement|
|P18AS00398||Chihuahuan Desert Network Exotic Plant Trend Report|
|NPSNOIYELL1800887||Cache Creek Trail Improvement Project|
|F18AS00232||O'Sullivan's Island Fishing and Viewing Platform|
|P18AS00400||Alter Selma Interpretive and Partnership Center|
|USGS FA 18 0214||Notice of Intent: Digital Bedrock Topographic, Drift Thickness, and 3-D Surficial Geologic Maps of the Glaciated Counties of Northwestern Pennsylvania|
|USGS FA 18 0236||Notice of Intent: Three-dimensional mapping of surficial deposits in Will County and offshore Lake County, IL|
|F18AS00234||Division of Migratory Birds-Joint Ventures|
|F18AS00235||Division of Migratory Birds-Joint Ventures|
|F18AS00236||Highlands Conservation Act Grant Program|
|F18AS00233||Division of Migratory Birds-Joint Ventures|
|P18AS00411||Analogs of Environmental Change for National Park Service Units|
|P18AS00414||Conservation Work at Joshua Tree National Park|
|P18AS00415||NOTICE OF INTENT: Expand the Park Experience Beyond Park Boundaries through Youth Summit Model|
|USGS FA 18 0239||Notice of Intent: 1:100,000 Scale Quaternary Mapping of the Superior Region Wisconsin|
|P18AS00417||NOTICE OF INTENT: Youth Wildlife Research in Sonoran Desert Parks|
|USGS FA 18 0240||Notice of Intent: USGS Great Lakes Geologic Quaternary Mapping in IN, FY2018-19|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G18AS00036", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: