Conduct National Population-based HIV Impact Assessment (PHIA) in Nigeria under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) (CDC RFA GH18 1813)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - CGH in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Conduct National Population-based HIV Impact Assessment (PHIA) in Nigeria under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.067.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 10, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 09, 2017 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $20,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Youth in Resource Management
Previous opportunity: Improve Alaska Hydrgraphy
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA GH18 1813) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2017 IHS BH2I 0001||Behavioral Health Integration Initiative|
|HHS 2017 IHS PARD 0001||Preventing Alcohol-Related Deaths through Social Detoxification|
|HHS 2017 IHS EPI 0001||Epidemiology Program for American Indian/Alaska Native Tribes and Urban Indian Communities - Competing Supplement|
|CDC RFA GH18 1805||Supporting HIV-Related Laboratory Networks and Partnerships to Facilitate Laboratory Strengthening and Management Activities for Countries Supported under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH18 1835||Supporting the Provision of Comprehensive HIV Testing, Treatment, Care, and Support Services in the Republic of Zimbabwe under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|BAA ZIMBABWE 2017||The USAID/Zimbabwe Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Zimbabwe’s Development Challenges|
|RFA 663 17 000004||USAID Comprehensive HIV Services for Key and Priority Populations|
|RFA 442 17 000005||USAID/Cambodia - Enhancing Quality of Healthcare|
|HHS 2018 IHS ZCI 0001||Zero Suicide Initiative|
|RFA HL 18 006||NHLBI Research Career Development Program in HIV-Related Heart, Lung, Blood and Sleep Research (K12)|
|HRSA 18 066||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A HIV Emergency Relief Grant Program|
|CDC RFA PS15 150403CONT18||Tuskegee University Apology Commemoration Activities (NCHHSTP)|
|NFO SOL 613 17 000010||Integrated Maternal Neonatal Child Health and Family Planning (MNCH/FP) Program|
|RFA HS 17 012||Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality and Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute Learning Health Systems Mentored Career Development Program (K12)|
|HRSA 18 026||Service Area Competition|
|RFA NS 18 001||Centers Without Walls for Collaborative Research in the Epilepsies: Functional Evaluation of Human Genetic Variants (U54)|
|HRSA 18 059||AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Emergency Relief Funds (ERF)|
|CDC RFA GH18 1845||Supporting Ghana AIDs Commission (GAC) for Coordination of a Multi-sectoral Response to HIV/AIDS in Ghana in Areas of Strategic Information, Key Population (KP) Interventions, and Data Management under PEPFAR|
|RFA 388 17 000006||USAID’s Accelerating Universal Access to Family Planning (AUAFP)|
|RFA NS 18 002||NINDS Morris K. Udall Centers of Excellence for Parkinson's Disease Research (P50)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA GH18 1813", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: