Apply for ETA TEGL 12 19
- The Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Dislocated Worker Grants Program Guidance" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.277.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 19, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by ETA-TEGL-12-19 is a rolling grant solicitation. Currently, there is no closing date for this opportunity..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 150 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Workshops to Support TIP Law Enforcement
Previous opportunity: Defense Production Act Title III Expansion of Domestic Production Capability and Capacity; Call 006 ANSSQ Sonobuoys Production Capability Project
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ETA TEGL 12 19
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ETA TEGL 12 19) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ETA WOTC TEGL 13 19 2020||Work Opportunity Tax Credit Funding Allotments for Fiscal Year 2020|
|FOA ETA 20 06||Youth Apprenticeship Readiness Grant Program|
|FOA ETA 20 08||The National Farmworker Jobs Program (NFJP) Career Services and Training Grants and Housing Grants|
|ETA FLC TEGL 14 19 FY20||FY 2020 Foreign Labor Certification Grant Planning Guidance|
|ETA TEGL 15 19||Building State Capacity to Expand Apprenticeship through Innovation|
|ETA TEGL 16 19 YOUTH||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Youth Activities Program Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2020|
|ETA TEGL 16 19 ADULT||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Adult Activities Program Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2020|
|ETA TEGL 16 19 DW||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Dislocated Worker Program Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2020|
|ETA TEGL 16 19 ES||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Employment Service (ES) Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2020|
|ETA TEGL 16 19 WIG||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Workforce Information Grants Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2020|
|ETA TEGL NO 17 19||FY 20 Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) Training and Other Activities (TaOA) Grant Management Guidance|
|FOA ETA 20 09||Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP) National Grants for Program Year (PY) 2020|
|SHTG FY 20 03||Capacity Building Developmental and Capacity Building Pilot|
|SHTG FY 20 01||Targeted Topic Training|
|SHTG FY 20 02||Training and Educational Materials Development|
|PY20 NA SEC166 FUNDING||Program Year 2020 Funding Allotments and Instructions for the INA Section 166 Programs|
|SFOP0006976||Intensive Media Training for Investigative Journalists|
|NPS 20 REG1 0004||Philadelphia ProRanger Program|
|ETA TEGL 22 19||Program Year (PY) 2020 Planning Instructions and Allotments for Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP) State, Territory, and National Grantees; and Implementation of SCSEP Provisions of the CARES Act|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ETA TEGL 12 19", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.