Apply for M NOFO 20 101
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to India in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Workshops to Support TIP Law Enforcement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 20, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 19, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP) Technical Assistance (TA) Center
Previous opportunity: National Dislocated Worker Grants Program Guidance
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for M NOFO 20 101
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (M NOFO 20 101) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|C NOFO 20 100||Annual Program Statement|
|C NOFO 20 101||One to Many: U.S. Government Exchanges & Program Alumni Workshops|
|C NOFO 20 103||Investigative Journalism to Counter Disinformation: A Regional Language Media Initiative|
|P20AS00044||Engage Native Youth through Culturally Responsive Curricula|
|P20AS00045||Journey to Gunaaxoo Homeland|
|ND NOFO 20 101||Think Twice: Caravan to Safeguard Against Disinformation|
|ND NOFO 20 102||Combatting Trafficking in North India|
|ED GRANTS 033020 001||OSERS-OSEP: Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education Early Intervention and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children with Disabilities who have High-Intensity Needs, CFDA Number 84.325K: Focus Area A|
|ED GRANTS 033020 002||OSERS-OSEP: Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education Early Intervention and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children with Disabilities who have High-Intensity Needs, CFDA Number 84.325K: Focus Area B|
|ED GRANTS 033020 003||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Rehabilitation Long-Term Training program--Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling CFDA Number 84.129B|
|P20AS00049||Fossil, Fishing Y Familia|
|NNH20ZHA002N MSTAR||EONS 2020: Appendix I MUREP Space Technology Artemis Research Cooperative Agreement|
|NNH20ZHA002N NMI||EONS 2020: Appendix J NASA MUREP INCLUDES PLANNING GRANT|
|7200AA20APS00008||YouthPower 2: Youth Excel Addendum|
|ND NOFO 20 104||Think Tank Engagement on Indo-Pacific Issues|
|ND NOFO 20 105||Cultural Explosion at ACND|
|ND NOFO 20 106||Access 2020: Training for Access Administrators from India and Afghanistan|
|ND NOFO 20 107||Blended English Teacher Certification Program with State Governments|
|W15QKN 20 R 0ANX||Department of Defense (DoD) – Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Educational Outreach Programs|
|ND NOFO 20 108||Rock/Metal Diplomacy in India|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "M NOFO 20 101", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.