Apply for DE FOA 0001831
- The Department of Energy, NNSA in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "STEWARDSHIP SCIENCE ACADEMIC ALLIANCES (SSAA)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.112.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 25, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 06, 2018 Applications are due by April 6, 2018 by 1159 PM Eastern Standard Time.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $900,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: Head Start Grantee - The Cities of Butler, Cordele, Marshallville, Unadilla, and Vienna, Georgia
Previous opportunity: Consultation to Develop Upper Colorado River Commission Pilot Projects
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0001831
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001831) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001749||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement entitled Flexible Combined Heat and Power Systems for Grid Support.|
|DE FOA 0001854||Innovative Technology Development to Enhance Fossil Power System Operability, Reliability, and Economic Performance|
|DE FOA 0001847||ENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE DEPLOYMENT ON TRIBAL LANDS - 2018|
|DE FOA 0001750||Flexible Combined Heat and Power for Grid Reliability and Resiliency|
|DE FOA 0001886||RFI: Expanding Hydropower and Pumped Storage’s Contribution to Grid Resiliency and Reliability|
|DE FOA 0001899||Critical Water Issues Prize Competition RFI|
|EIC 2018||Energizing Insular Communities|
|DE FOA 0001829||Developing Technologies for Advancement of Associated Geologic Storage in Basinal Geo-Laboratories|
|DE FOA 0001910||Notice of Intent: Marine and Hydrokinetic Technology Advancement and Data Dissemination|
|DE FOA 0001840||Solar Energy Technologies Office (SETO) Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) FY 2018|
|DE FOA 0001874||FY18 Hydrogen and Fuel Cell R&D Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0001880||Efficient Drilling for Geothermal Energy|
|DE FOA 0001825||Buildings Energy Efficiency Frontiers & Innovation Technologies (BENEFIT) – 2018|
|DE FOA 0001838||Notice of Opportunity for Technical Assistance for Techno-Economic Studies of Pumped-Storage Hydropower|
|DE FOA 0001885||RFI: Marine and Hydrokinetic Technologies: Maritime Markets Report|
|DE FOA 0001837||Marine and Hydrokinetic Technology Advancement and Data Dissemination|
|DE FOA 0001919||Fiscal Year 2018 Advanced Vehicle Technologies Research Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA)|
|DE FOA 0001916||BioEnergy Engineering for Products Synthesis (BEEPS) Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0001917||Affordable and Sustainable Energy Crops (ASEC) Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0001926||Process Development for Advanced Biofuels and Biopower Funding Opportunity Announcement|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001831", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.