Uzbekistan Education Reform (72011519APS00001)
- The Agency for International Development, Kazakhstan USAID-Almaty in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Uzbekistan Education Reform" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.012.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 24, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 31, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $19,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Notice of Funding Opportunity - AbilityOne and 14(c) Subminimum Wage
Previous opportunity: Invasive Plant Projects in three National Park Service Units
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72011519APS00001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ND NOFO 19 110 REPOST||World Affairs in Theory and Practice|
|ND NOFO 19 109 REPOST||Smart Cities Collaboration Competition|
|ND NOFO 19 108 REPOST||Supporting Her Empowerment via Digital Tools|
|P19AS00126||Media Outreach Intern|
|P19AS00131||Rehabilitating sections of the Historic Chilkoot Trail|
|SFOP0005804||Foreign Affairs Information Technology (FAIT) Fellowship|
|SFOP0005805||2020 Foreign Affairs Information Technology (FAIT) Fellowship|
|M NOFO 19 109||Conference “Opportunities for U.S.-Indian Higher Education STEM Collaboration”|
|DOS GEO 19 CA 001 040119||Media Education Program (MEP)|
|ED GRANTS 050319 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Comprehensive Literacy State Development (CLSD) Program CFDA Number 84.371C|
|ED GRANTS 050319 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Jacob K. Javits Gifted and Talented Students Education (Javits) Program CFDA Number 84.206A|
|BIE 0002||BIE Native Language Immersion Grants-BIE Funded Schools Only Solicitation|
|NNH19ZHA002N||2019 NASA Teams Engaging Affiliated Museums and Informal Institutions (TEAM II)|
|DOS GEO 19 CA 002 051319||2019 TV CO-OP|
|P19AS00155||Landscape project to renew the grounds of Brotherton Field|
|ED GRANTS 051519 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Developing Hispanic-Serving Institutions Program CFDA Number 84.031S|
|72016819RFA00003||USAID/BiH General Education Activity, TABLA|
|NPS 19 NERO 0018||NRMS Interns to support seasonal seashore science|
|P19AS00158||MARAD Maritime Internship|
|NPS 19 NERO 0017||Shenandoah Backcountry Support Interns|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72011519APS00001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: