Apply for P17AS00538
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Interior Museum Program Interns" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.946.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 25, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Notice of intent to partner with National Council for Preservation Education under existing cooperative agreement P17AC00225 without additional competition. No applications will be accepted..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $29,563.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Lamprey Wild and Scenic River Assistance
Previous opportunity: Visualization and Analysis of Natural Resource
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00538
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00538) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00537||Harpers Ferry Interns|
|P17AS00539||Creation of Data Store Records and Public Outreach Materials for the Park Historic Structures and Cultural Landscapes Program|
|P17AS00540||Save America's Treasures Grant Program Assistance|
|P17AS00545||Campus Outdoor Ambassador Program|
|P17AS00547||Discover Washington: Youth Heritage Project 2018|
|P17AS00556||Internships at the Northeast Regional Office|
|P17AS00558||NAGPRA Educational Program|
|P17AS00563||Engaging Young Adults with Community-Based Conservation and Recreation Enhancement Projects.|
|P17AS00566||Community Archeology, Exhibit, and Education About the Legacy of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade and Resistance|
|P17AS00567||Cultural Resources, Partnerships, and Science Interns|
|C NOFO 17 103||South India YouthSpeak Summit|
|NPS NOI 17 CESU 31274||Upgrading Curation and Cataloging Collections from Cane River Creole National Historic Park Housed at the Southeast Archeological Center.|
|NPS NOI 17 NATC 26484||Rehabilitation of the Potkopinu and Rocky Springs Sections of the Natchez Trace National Scenic Trail|
|NPS NOI 17 CESU 30759||Digitize and Transcribe Sensitive Historical Documents, Oversized Documents, Video Tapes, Audio Tapes, and Photographic Materials|
|NPS NOI 17 CESU 32443||NPS Southeast Regional Communications & Technical Editing Support|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2017 006||Establishing an English Language Center for the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research|
|NPS 17 NERO 0114||The Lower East Side Tenement National Historic Site, New York|
|P17AS00597||Tribal Book Project for Yosemite National Park|
|P17AS00601||Support for Interpretation and Education Internships in National Capital Region|
|P17AS00607||Internships: Restore Landscape to 1st and 2nd Battles of Manassas Appearance|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00538", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.