Lamprey Wild and Scenic River Assistance (NPS 17 NERO 0123)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Lamprey Wild and Scenic River Assistance" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.962.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 07, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 16, 2017 This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Services intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $99,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Improve Alaska Hydrgraphy
Previous opportunity: Interior Museum Program Interns
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 17 NERO 0123) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SBR25017GR0017||Press Freedom and Innovation in Journalism|
|USGS 17 FAC 0274||Improve Alaska Hydrgraphy|
|17PA02||Networking and Professional Development of State and Large Urban System Healthcare Administrators|
|P17AS00615||Student Experience in National Trails Interdisciplinary Course Development|
|NPS 17 NERO 0125||New Jersey Pinelands Long-Term Environmental Monitoring Program|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2017 004||Media Training for Journalists in the Iraqi Kurdistan Region|
|NPS 17 NERO 0120||Administrative History of Hampton National Historic Site|
|P17AS00627||Plaster Treatment Planning at Tonto Montezuma Castle National Monuments|
|USGS 17 FAC 0275||Cook Inlet Watershed Hydrography|
|NPS 17 NERO 0128||Heritage Development Partnership|
|NPS 17 NERO 0130||Inventory and Monitor Endangered Archeological Sites at Great Island and Great Beach Hill, Cape Cod National Seashore, Wellfleet, Massachusetts|
|P17AS00631||SAFR Municipal Pier Documentation|
|NOI ILAB 17 07||Addressing Child Labor and Forced Labor in Coffee Supply Chains|
|NOI ILAB 17 10||Building the Capacity of Civil Society to Combat Child Labor and Forced Labor and Improve Working Conditions|
|AL 17 001||Language and Culture Education for Underprivileged/ Marginalized Groups|
|USGS 17 FAC 0399||NOTICE OF INTENT - Integrating Novel DNA Sampling and Detection Technologies at USGS Streamgaging Stations: Naegleria fowleri as Proof of Concept - Feb 2017|
|AL 17 002||Study of Media Professionals|
|AL 17 003||Two-way Journalism Exchange Program|
|P17AS00650||FOUN Cultural Landscape Report|
|NOI ILAB 17 08||Combating Forced Labor and Labor Trafficking of Adults and Children|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 17 NERO 0123", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: